Thursday, April 23, 2020

Sweet Life - SOLD

8" x 10" acrylic on linen panel


During this challenging time it is hard to stay positive at times.  The news is full of negative statistics and there seems to be an overwhelming insecurity around our future.  I came across one blog entitled,  10 Simple Things You Can Be Grateful for Even When Times are Tough. (grateful-when-times-are-tough)  by Henrik Edberg.  I will list the 10  here but the entire blog is worth the read.  I am grateful for this sweet life.

1.    A roof over my head and a warm home.
2.    Plenty of drinkable water.
3.    I don't have to go hungry.
4.    I can enjoy the small and free pleasures of life.
5.    Access to the internet.
6.    My friends and family.
7.    My health
8.    The kindness of people I have never met before.
9.    The setbacks that have formed me and made me stronger.
10.  I am alive

No comments:

Post a Comment