Wednesday, December 26, 2018

A Perfect Sunshiney Day - SOLD

20" x 16 oil on linen stretched canvas


Yesterday was a wonderful time with family and friends.  I loved seeing all the families celebrating on facebook and all the smiles and happiness shared.  I was thrilled to receive emails and messages from people who received my paintings for Christmas presents.  That makes me so happy to be a part of making someone else happy!  I am amazed at the thoughtfulness of children and husbands who actually sought me out to paint someone special for their gifts.  I am truly thankful.  Today is another beautiful, sunny day and I am ready to varnish - finally the warm weather will help my paintings dry.  

I have met the most wonderful photographer who shares her photos.  Jill Wellington Photography.  This lady is gifted.  She "sees" the best photographs and she shares so much great information for any photographers out there to make their photos even better.  Follow her blog, http://www.jillwellingtonblog.com  for some great tips.  I feel in love with this reference photo from her.  The little girl, the light, the hat, and the mood.  Thank you Jill!

No comments:

Post a Comment