Friday, August 16, 2019

Triple Save - Sold

8" x 8" oil on wooden canvas
sides painted black



Today I decided to start a little series of small paintings of common items I found in my kitchen.  These little wooden canvases are great.  They can be hung without a frame, framed in a floating frame or displayed on a stand.  While I was looking through my refrigerator I realized it was past due for a good cleaning out.  I took everything out and washed every shelf.  I even looked at the expiration dates on all the items.  Now this is something I rarely ever do EXCEPT when my grown kids are coming over for dinner.  They actually go through each thing in my refrigerator and feel the need to discard everything that is even a little (ok, some of it a lot) out of date.  I reminded them that I raised them and none of them ever had botulism that I know of.  These three apples are actually fresh and shiny so they made the cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment