Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Me and Mommy - SOLD



Oh I remember those moments when time does not matter, except for the fact that you want it to stop.  Those moments when you forget about what needs to be dusted or cooked or folded or washed and you just sit in the grass and hug your little person.  When my kids were small I did not think they would ever grow up and be independent.  I thought I would always be picking up toys, fixing snacks and running from soccer game to dance lessons.  Now I sit with my grandkids and talk of those days filled with stories of their parents.  Life goes on and what I am now conscious of is every moment spent with a little person on my lap or in my arms or just sitting and talking is precious.  l listen better and live in those moments more fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment