Monday, August 13, 2018

Bear Naked Lady - SOLD



I spend all my time in the studio between May and December painting commissions for Christmas.  I feel so honored that people would seek me out for this.  I do try and keep Mondays a "free day", a day when I can paint for myself.  Recently I spent two weeks in Alaska and became mesmerized with the bears, moose and eagles that I heard about and read about. Unfortunately I only saw an eagle "in person".  I was really hoping to see a bear  but I did not want to see him real close.  Anyway, I came home with a lot of ideas for paintings and this little 8" x 10" is one of those.

I named her "Bear Naked Lady" after the band, Barenaked Ladies.  They sing  the theme song  for The Big Bang Theory.  I love that show, it makes me laugh but I seem to be the only one in my family that finds it funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment