Thursday, May 19, 2016

Out of the Blue - SOLD



For my artist friends - have you ever just "felt" the need to paint something not knowing why you are drawn to it.  It might be the colors, the composition, the way you are feeling at the moment or you just want to try it.  Sometimes I paint something that I think is specifically for someone.  Maybe the painting will resonate with them and they will know it immediately or maybe it is just for me to have the opportunity to play with the colors and see what happens on the canvas. Sometime I find myself asking, "where did that come from?"  That is the way it was with this little painting.  It is very different than the things I usually paint.  I am experimenting with acrylics more and more and have found a new love for them and that is what I used with this.  






No comments:

Post a Comment