Friday, December 4, 2015

Innocence - SOLD



This little girl captures innocence to me and that has been on my mind a lot this week with all the terrible problems of terrorism we have seen this in the news.  This morning on the Today show,  I saw a interview with a young child who was describing how his teacher taught his class to respond if a "bad person" came into their school.  This breaks my heart that children have to even think about that as a possibility.  My prayer this season is for Peace on Earth.







The reference photo for this painting came from a wonderful photographer, Jim Little.  This is actually his little granddaughter, Evie.  Jim Little's Photography can be found at 



Jim has years of experience and is an artist of photography.  I am lucky because his daughter is married to my son so I get the advantage of wonderful photos of my grand children.  Check him out!

No comments:

Post a Comment