Sunday, March 22, 2015

Wild One - SOLD

  My painting time is very limited these days.  I was happy to see the challenge for a sunflower on the Daily Paintworks challenge.  I did not have to "think about" what I really wanted to paint this week.  I just got out my paint and took the challenge.  If this one does not find another home, I have the perfect place in my own new home.  I moved to Helena Alabama about a month ago and I am loving being 10 minutes away from my grandkids and only 25 minutes from an airport!  I also have a new office/art studio and a wonderful back patio to paint on those lovely sunny days.  The challenge was to paint a sunflower......this is a wild one....This is a 12" x 12" on gallery wrapped canvas....sides painted, no need for a frame.



No comments:

Post a Comment