Monday, August 5, 2019

Cat Yoga - Namaste - NFS

12" x 12" oil on linen panel



Last weekend I spent a wonderful time in Hamilton, Alabama painting outdoors while participating in the Alabama Bicentennial Event.  I stayed with my long time wonderful friend Judy.  Judy has the gift of hospitality and always makes me feel special and pampered.  She also has three cats that belong to her daughter living with her and her husband, John.  I am allergic to cats.  That means I keep my bedroom door closed at night and I love to watch them but cannot touch them.  Jed seems to know that I do really like him but I keep a safe distance.  This particular morning I was sitting drinking coffee and Jed watched me intently from his favorite footstool.  Jed is a little overweight and is having issues with blood sugar so he cannot have treats at the moment and my heart goes out to him.  I think this particular morning he was practicing staying in a peaceful place.  Namaste Jed.

No comments:

Post a Comment