Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Sunflowers Out of the Blue - DONATED

11" x 14"

oil on linen panel

Today was so much fun!  I painted with my friend who said she was frustrated with her painting so we painted together and I gave her an assignment.  I had a complete set up in my garage with lights, easels and flowers.  I can get real bossy teaching, for instance, I would tell her to "stop" quite often and to place her colors down and leave them.  I would not let her go back over her painting or "muddy" it.  It turned out sooooo good!  I was so impressed - I wish I had taken a picture of her painting also but I did not.  I have several people asking me to teach a class and I am looking for a venue for that.  I love to see someone feel good about their painting!  There is creativity in all of us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment