Wednesday, November 7, 2018

When The Heart Finds Home - SOLD





I am always looking for little chapels to paint and this week one of my friends, Ann Reynolds posted this picture on her Instagram of a little chapel in Cullman, Alabama.  (Ann is the owner of Sunshine Gallery in Watkinsville, Georgia.  Check out her Instagram).  Anyway, I always ask permission to use someone's photo unless it comes from a site where photos have been made available without copyright.  Ann did not take the photo so I wrote to my good friend Paula who happens to live in Cullman and she provided me with so many photos!  It really pays to have a good friend who is good with her iPhone!  I loved this little chapel and I am pushing myself to use a limited palette so this painting was completed using only 3 colors plus White, Ultramarine Blue, Vermillion Red and Yellow Ochre.  


No comments:

Post a Comment