Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Angelina's Guest House - SOLD



I love the laid back feeling of Key West and this was an honor to paint a resort for a friend of mine who has been a friend for many, many years.  It is always an honor to have a friend commission a painting with me but especially one who is a wonderful artist. Martha is a folk artist completing the most amazing pieces with cloth, buttons and embroidery.  Check out her facebook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/martha.beadle

This painting was so much fun to paint because it is HUGE!  It is 30" x 40" and I had fun slinging so much paint and using such large brushes, however, as I type this post I see I am covered in paint, even my hands that are typing.  I thought I had the painting completed when I saw I had not added the roosters who rule the sidewalk so you will notice two little guys made in on the corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment