Thursday, April 19, 2018

Sweet Baby Girl - Gifted



This little girl was an assignment today from a course I am taking but I wonder if I did not channel my foster baby grandson in the painting.  After having this little fellow for over a year and having him take up residence in our hearts he was recently sent back to his maternal grandmother for his permanent home.  To say my entire family does not feel a void would be a lie.  I have watched my daughter and her sweet family give him back to his family of origin and cry tons of tears but know that they have placed him and his life in the hands of God.  You cannot become foster parents and extended family and decide to only love with part of your heart.  I just hope that seated deep down in his little spirit he knows that he is deeply loved and prayed for by all of us who had him as a part of our family.

We love you little E always.

No comments:

Post a Comment