Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Southern Hospitality - SOLD



I drive past this little house every week on my way to Recovery Church.  It is very small but has a well kept yard and a lovely azalea bush that was on fire last week.  I loved this little scene.  It reminds me so much of what I think of when I think Southern hospitality.  I could sit on that porch and drink sweet tea all day.  I stumbled upon a blog about Southern Hospitality by a beautiful lady named Rhoda.  There I found a recipe for the best strawberry cake ever.   Talkin' about Southern - thought I would share it here - send me your comments if you bake it.




1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious, Marcia! ...this painting resonates with me. I remember long, lazy Sunday afternoons sitting in my grandmother's front yard...good art triggers emotions that are grounded in memories. This one works for me.

    ReplyDelete