Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Pelican Dreams - SOLD






It is cold even in Florida but I am having so much fun!  The Emerald Coast Plein Air group graciously allow me to paint with them.  I did opt out today because it was 33 degrees, but Friday I am going to paint with the local figurative painters at a local gallery with models.  Yesterday I went to my favorite beach bookstore, Sundog Books and found a good book to read and some wonderful fish paper.  I wanted to paint a pelican so I thought he would like the fish and I love working on mixed media pieces.  AND to top it off, there are restaurants that have discounts for early dinners......so no cooking!!

This piece is 12" x 24" on gallery wrapped canvas...the fish extend to the sides and the side are also painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment