Saturday, July 2, 2016

Catch of the Day - SOLD



One of my friends took a photo of another friend's grandchild after his great catch while fishing.  I fell in love with this little guy - his stance, his half smile and the way he was watching that fish so closely with a little question in his expression as to what to do next.  I always love painting children but because four of my grandchildren and their parents are staying at my house while their house is undergoing renovations, I have children more on my mind than ever.  I had forgotten what day to day energy it takes for parents to raise, nurture, feed, dress, bath, and answer one thousand questions on a daily basis.  I am so proud of my son and his wife and the way they handle this parenting quest every day with patience and love and Christian direction.  Wow!  I hope some small part of my parenting skills measure of to theirs and in some way I helped in this legacy.





No comments:

Post a Comment