Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Angel Friends

Today I worked on something totally different.  I rarely ever paint with acrylics but since I have been taking a class from Chantel Barber I have become interested in them again.  Today I worked on a group of angel friends and experimented.  I am meeting an old friend for lunch tomorrow and she and I lost a dear friend last year....we were good friends for many years.  I wanted to bring her a gift and because my oils take forever to dry - I thought I would use acrylics.  I hope she likes it. 

There are a couple of things I would have changed about this painting and if I had painted with oils I think I could have done them but with acrylics it is a little more of a challenge for me.  I think you have to wipe them down to the canvas and "redo".  I have to spend a little more time with acrylics.



1 comment: