Saturday, April 18, 2015

Little Red Haired Angel

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."  Hebrews 13:2

I want to start a series of paintings of angels.  I had a beautiful friend pose for me a while back to help me create the paintings and I am just now settling in to get started.    This little girl's sweet face inspired me so I wanted her to be my first.    Next month I will be studying with Casey Baugh.  Baugh's work can be described as narrative impressionistic realism. His series and exhibits are thematic and he uses his art to narrate.  I find his style so appealing and consider him one of my favorite artists.   His work can be found at  http://www.caseybaughfineart.com

I am very excited to be a part of his class and wanted to get a headstart on some portraits prior to class.


1 comment: