Saturday, April 4, 2015

Little Beach Beauty - SOLD

 I love, love watching children, especially at the beach.  This little girl happens to be the granddaughter of a new friend who asked me to paint this for her from a photo she had.  I loved the finished product (can you say that if you are the artist?).  Anyway,  I feel blessed that it turned out so well and I loved it so that I made cards from it and send those out with my paintings that are sold.  There are a couple of things I like - the little muffin top that is over her diaper, the hat (of course), her pose and the way she is looking out at the ocean.  This week I am submitting this to the "Shadow Challenge".  Shadows are tricky to paint.  The large hat cast a shadow on her upper body in a nice way.  I would love to be at the beach with this little beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment