Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Cat's Meow - SOLD


What a great rainy day for painting with the exception that I have moved outside to the deck - got rained on  - moved back inside to my art "corner" then outside again.....but a great day --- it is the Cat's Meow of a day...This painting is a 8" x  10" on linen painted with oils using brushes and a palette knife..I am headed to the Art Colony in a week to paint non stop for a week with the artist in residence, Nancy Chaboun and many of my artists friends from all over whom I meet with every year.  Can't wait - hope to have some new paintings completed. 


1 comment:

  1. Marcia! This is absolutely too precious for words! Great color, awesome knife work. I hope you have a wonderful time at the Artist Colony and can't wait to see what you paint

    ReplyDelete